I

Monday, May 2, 2016

1 Saree and 3 drapes from Day to Night

Hello my beautiful people. It has been really long since I interacted with you guys. But I was prepping something fun this time. A Styling Blog and what better than my eternal love for the 6 yard fabric called Saree/ Sari. Yes Folks, I have done a styling blog where I show you how to go from day to night with a Saree. Hope you guys enjoy my styling date because I have made this with love.

How about power dressing for a Brunch ladies? Let’s get the ethnic vibes from North India our favourite Lungi Kurta. I have combined a Nice Yellow Saree into a wrap around straight skirt/ Lungi with a sporty ethnic kurta, Fusion Chandbali, Hair braided in front and left open and a nice phulkari handbag to go with it can be paired with Juthis/Mojaris.  Don’t you all wanna try this look?



Of course you would want to go shopping in the evening. This Flamboyant look for an evening at shopping can definitely make few head turns. The Same saree I have draped it like a harem pants and I have teamed this with ethnic peplum blouse, along with a huge earring, a nice Kolhapuri Chappals, Jhola bag, Hair braided on one side and a litte fun with Ray Ban Shades. Carefree dressing I tell ya.




Now for some dancing and fun, let’s head to Disco. What??? Disco and a Saree??? I would totally rock a normal saree but for the beginners here is the cool way to drape it such that it gets a western dress vibe. After draping it in a dress, I have teamed it with a cardigan, Envelope Clutch and a braided updo along with a statement earring (or can be necklace) and a nude pump to rock the party and kill the dance floor.




Hope you guys like this styling blog. If you all like me to do such Style Blog drop in a comment below. I will surely look into more of this.  Do you want to know how to drape this style drop in a comment and I shall do another one for the draping styles.

Lots of Love
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment